3.05.2009

Koi Fish and Engines


Name Today: Dont call 911 if Mcdonalds isn't service chicken nuggets day.

It's Multiple Personalities Day! Yay!

Well it's only 8 more hours until mom and dad arrive in Philadelphia! We are all getting pumped to celebrate Andrew and dad's birthday! Hopefully we'll all get along with the whole family and three dogs in the same house. Birthdays are always exciting to celebrate!

Anywho, I have been doodling away at work trying to figure out what I want to do for a painting this next week. I was thinking of something "alluring" and did an ink sketch... Here it is all scanned. It's amazing what technology can do for you these days!

Well, it's currently 42 degrees and it feels like spring is trying to get here.
Starting to get excited for warmer weather again. It's amazing how fast the
year flies by!

Astrology Spell of the month for Leo: Give yourself $25 to spend in a craft store however your
child-spirit wants.... I bought a "Grow Yourself a Pirate Ship" and some Calligraphy stuff. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment