7.26.2009

Part Uno- Family Fun

As described in Part Dos, we went as a family up to Montgomeryville to go to the Family Fun Center for put put, batting cages, and go-carts. I think we all pretty much enjoyed ourselves. Plus, I finally got over my fear of hitting the ball with my bat. Out of the 15 balls that flew my way, I hit about 8, which is much better than I expected.

Jon and I getting crazy in the go-carts



Jon "doin' work" at the batting cages



Me getting ready to hit some softballs "out of the park."



2 comments:

  1. You are totally styling in your helmet! Love that pic! Looks like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Thanks! I felt real pretty in a hot helmet such as that one! :)

    Too bad you're across the US or we would sooo invite you to join us!

    ReplyDelete