So each day I have been keeping a habit of wearing headbands everyday.I just noticed the ginormous collection I have
just sitting in my closet and am now just starting
to wear them all.
Well... as much as many people at my work comment and compliment my vast arrays of "head" ornaments, I also get a lot of interesting looks.
The courier, Vinny (the only guy I know with the harshest South Philly accent), doesn't quite appreciate my head fashion. I wore my cute little "french" white silk headband that I really like wearing and he explained that it looked like "smashed dixie cups", and then today my black plumage lokoe like I was wearing "derranged duck feathers."
I don't see anything wrong with either one of them and I really dont think the feathers look anything reminescent of a derranged duck. I blame south philly for his lack of fashion sense.
Oh well... I think I'm done wearing headbands for a while. It was fun while it lasted.

True story.
No comments:
Post a Comment