10.12.2009

Columbus Day/World Egg Day/International Moment of Frustration Scream Day

Yeah today is the day for all three of those events... So I wrote a letter to Columbus, Ohio in honor of this holiday, I ate something with egg in it and I screamed when I got home to let out frustration... well, maybe not screamed... more like growled at Dixie since she got into the trash, again! She has been using her jedi
mind tricks to will the puppy treats off the counter and onto the ground. Unfortunately for Doodle-Bug, she has not figured out how to get into the actual treat bag and reap the rewards of her mind powers... So, I come home to random pieces of trash on the ground and a treat bag in the middle of the living room with Dixie, laying down with her eyes on the ground and her tail thumping the ground. Almost as if she were to say, "Mommy I did it but I wanted a treat and now I feel bad cause I know it was naughty." Yep, Dixie you were naughty and got a spanking. So, trash can shall never be left on the ground... or I'll just purchase a trashcan with a lid and hide her treats on top of the fridge. If she figures out how to knock those treats off the fridge than I officially name her as a "Ninja" puppy. True story.

Anywho....

So, since I LOVE making lists, I thought I would list some personal discoveries that I have made
in the past few year or so...

* I love "Bonnets"- Jane Austin, Bronte Sisters, any classics that have come alive on screen, and etc.

* You can whistle with grass in between your hands

* I really do need spirituality in my life. Without it, I'm not so grounded. You can try and deny that part of your life but you'll be lacking that one "something" in your life until you reevaluate what is missing and find that religion really is a vital substance in anyone's life.

* I do get excited for General Conference and what topics will be brought up each time.

* I think I love attending weddings as opposed to being in them... Especially the dancing!

* I do love Halloween and all of the Goulish, Scary, and Creative activities it brings along each year.

* I really do miss drawing and how soothing it is to me. I shouldn't stop each time I get a block.

* I need to create something each day or I feel like I'm withering away.

* I really enjoy little dainty girly things, ie: teacups, aprons, dresses, bows, headbands, colored tights, necklaces, earrings, etc.

* I can't stop loving the smell of Love Spell... It's my personal crack.

* I love to travel and I love to take vacations after my vacations.

* Each fall I get excited for the smells of Cranberry, Cinnamon, Pine, Nutmeg, Eggnog, Cookies, etc.

* I get excited for Christmas, starting in the summertime.

* I hate folding clothes, doing dishes, and organizing, but I like my laundry put up, dishes done, and my house organized... Makes sense? Not really.

* I LOVE mah Dixie-Doodle. As silly as it sounds, she has taught me to be more loving, patient, responsible,
and caring towards those I love. She really does have the cutest personality.

* If you're married, it's okay to not rush into the whole baby frenzy. People won't always judge you and if they do, they really aren't the ones to concern yourself with. I have enjoyed my time getting to know Jon better.

* When I grow up, I want to be an artist.

* You can do SO many things with Ramen Noodles!

* Grilling food is the coolest thing ever and for some reason, makes everything taste fantastical.

* I really do love the Art of Letterwriting. I enjoy sending out letters to those I care about. It really is personal and more meaningful to write one a letter as opposed to silly emails or texts. I really hate relaying important personal conversations via text. I lose respect for those that don't have the curteousy to call or write you to say, "Hey, we're not friends anymore" or "So and So passed away" and etc.

* As much as you can try to be sufficient without family, you still need family.

* I am going to hair school to be a hair dresser! I want to continue my education. Life isn't really worth it if you're not progressing or learning.

* I'm excited to get back into the groove of exercising each morning at the gym! Yay!

Mmmkay, so as much as I love lists, I think I may take a break for a lil' while. There are always discoveries and I don't know if I can list them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment