As I have probably mentioned before... I do love to make lists. Not for the purpose of fulfilling anything on the list but to just write one down.
So, list for today is: Reasons why I wouldn't date myself....
*I hate folding laundry and would rather have clothes on the floor as opposed to folding them... but at
least they will be in piles of clean and dirty though.
*I can have some rancid halitosis breath in the morning aka "Buni Breath"
*I can be passive aggressive to avoid arguements
*I am not the greatest at communication and always get into trouble for mis-communication.
*I talk about anything gross at the dinner table without a care. It's a bad habit. Yummm... Cadivers
and Creme Brulee, My favorite!!
*Even though I'm extroverted, I can bottle things up pretty well and burst out randomly.
*I'm a horrible bed hog.
*I apologize too much
*I have good intentions but rarely do things right.
*I'm great at starting things but horrible at finishing them.
*Beware, I have a tendency to steal drinks from people.
*As much as I try, sometimes I'm not so great at listening.
*My emotions can get the better of me.
*I never have my phone on me whenever people need me the most!
I should stop before this becomes a book!
No comments:
Post a Comment