So... it's been a while since I have updated on our daily comin's and goin's...
Here's what's new...
I leave for Vegas for Paul Mitchell Caper this Tuesday the 9th!! I already have my outfit
for the white party and everything... Thank goodness for J.Crew! I'll be gone a whole week
without Jon and Dixie Doodle. :( But, I'm excited for what I'll get to learn!
Also, I'll hit my 300 hours and get to officially (legally) cut and color hair at the salon. I have
had much practice getting my Beacon pics out of the way... Oh yeah, I'm applying for Beacon
which is a national competition among students. Sort of prestigious and a big deal. I have
been slaving away getting my resume, marketing piece, and before/after pics together this past
week. I have until the first of March to put in my application. If I get picked, I'll get to go to Vegas
again in July at Mandalay Bay instead of Caesar's this time. I'm excited and it'll help me tremendously
with my career in hair.
Jon started his next semester at Montco. He's doing great and is enjoying his classes. He was super
tickled to get our new desktop this week. I thought it was so cute to see his face all light up when he
was talking about how much more memory we'll have, how we'll transfer all our music, graphics, games,
and etc. It'll be nice to not have to share a laptop between the both of us.
Hmmm...
And, I'll be resigning from my job at Vitas the 22nd of Feb. It has been two years already but I'll see where I go from here. I think I'll take a week or two to rest... Still going to school though, but take my time in between positions. I'll at least have time to figure out where I want to go next, make up some hours at school, and attend some hair shows in NYC while I'm at it!
Which reminds me, Mom and dad will get a chance to come and visit us at the end of this month!! I'll get a chance to play with mom's hair and maybe we'll head up to the slopes if we have time. I think dad has been itching to get onto a snowboard. Mom and I were thinking it would be more enjoyable to lounge at the lodge next to the fireplace and armed with hot chocolate!! :)
I'm excited for this month. Have so much going... I almost forgot that Valentine's Day was coming!
No comments:
Post a Comment