3.02.2010

"And now it's time to say goodbye... I cry a little."

Well, I am officially done at Vitas tomorrow, Wednesday afternoon. It is going to be nice to have a week break before I officially start the new position at the salon. I am going to miss all of the phenomenal people
I have worked with this past few years. I would not be as successful as I am today without them. I will
never forget the lessons learned and the opportunities granted. I have a lot of good memories.

This week is going to be Crazy though!! I have relatives coming in later this week, was going to try and
see the new "Alice in Wonderland" on Friday, I have the American Girl Doll show on Saturday and Sunday,
my friend Jes's Birthday party on Saturday night... not to mention the NYC hair show on Tuesday. I'm going to be happily exhausted! Hopefully I get my grocery shopping before then!


Oh yeah, not to mention... We got a new microwave and a new Dyson vacuum!! It's the best new thing in the world since sliced bread. We were walking in Target on Friday night and I just so happen to point out a microwave. Jon then pointed at this beautiful red one, and we both agreed that we were taking this bad boy home! I cannot explain how nice it is to have a microwave that has a platter that rotates all the way around!! It's the best feeling in the world to slowly shed away all of the appreciated "hand-me-downs" from when we first got married! I am super antsy to get my vacuum in the mail though... I have had literal dreams of suctioning all of the Dixie (our black lab) hair off of my couches, floor, walls, etc,etc.

It's been a great week so far... hopefully it stays that way!

No comments:

Post a Comment