Well, there's not a whole lot to blog about... We have been busy pretty much remodeling most of my parent's house in efforts to get ready for our 4th of July get together we have. I'm excited for the before/after pictures of all of the painting we have done lately (mostly into the wee hours of the morning) to my parents house, even Jon has really helped with random handyman projects as well. It's really nice to know that you can work hard and work alongside your family without any debacle. Well, I am anxious for Jon and I to let out our inner Pyro with Sparklers, Snakes, Roman Candles, and etc. The nice thing about the greener pastures of Indiana is that, A) Fireworks are not considered contraband and B) No one cares as long as you're not retarded and light up your house or yourself on fire (and even then, you did it to yourself).
Well, I came across this cute video (hence the title of this post) and I thought I would share. Enjoy:
No comments:
Post a Comment