I decided to try a little experiment this year to see if my holiday experience would change if I did a couple of random acts of little good days before Christmas... Drew and I exchanged emails about what we were going to do to give back during the holiday season. We both came up with our individual notes and compared them right before xmas. I have to say that giving back did make my holiday season much more holly jolly than I would have expected.
Well, here's a mini list of some of the things that were accomplished:
xx #1) Left a special treat for Postman for all of his hard work this holiday season!

xx #7) Purchased flowers and gave them to Jon to give away to a particularly lonely patient at the hospital.
xx #7) Purchased flowers and gave them to Jon to give away to a particularly lonely patient at the hospital.
xx #16) Purchased lunch for the person behind me at the hospital cafeteria.
xx #19) Put together a care package for a family missionary.

xx #21) Left change in the soda machine for the next person as a nice surprise.

No comments:
Post a Comment