
Murdock and G-Deezy

Oh yes, this is def Jon with a Pillow Pet! We spotted them at Meijer and decided to get one for Jon to cuddle and snuggle with. I have to say that he has literally snuggled with his turtle everyday since this purchase... It's too dang cute!

Giving Tardy the Turtle loves and hugs!
Garrett and his freak ability to hyper-extend his arm.
Sock Monkey PJ Pants!
We were lucky to have Daniel over for a short period of time during his school break.

Mom and I ventured out to Michigan City for some much needed outlet shopping as a precelebration to her birthday. My shopping victory was my $118 purse that I totally scored for $27 (plus tax but who's counting?!). We are def going back sometime soon for summer wardrobe shopping... turns out I'm shrinking into another smaller dress size which is kind of nice but not so convenient when your current summer clothes barely hang on for dear life!
No comments:
Post a Comment