9.18.2011

Ten on Sunday

Ten things I did yesterday:

  1. Ate my breakfast with my trusty pup, Dixie.
  2. I passed my basic skills test for Derby so that I can now practice with the league!! Yay!
  3. Ate lunch with my parents before dad went to work.
  4. Watched mom make shadow boxes for her headboard in her bedroom.
  5. Leave during the ND game (zero traffic) and checked out Charmin' Charlie with mom.
  6. Found a gorgeous rosy scarf and straw fadora!
  7. Got a chicken sammich and chocolate milkshake for free at Chick-Fil-A! Yay son!
  8. While driving, I spilled all the whipped cream topping from my milkshake which resulted in me having cream crotch all the way home!
  9. Worked on school work.
  10. Looked at ridiculously expensive artwork online. One can dream, right?!
Nine people I visited with, in one way or another, yesterday:
  1. Mom
  2. Dad
  3. Jon
  4. Andrew
  5. Garrett
  6. Chaz
  7. Connie
  8. Ashley
  9. Steve French
Eight things I'm looking forward to right now:
  1. Finishing my assignments for this week! Yay!!
  2. Making an Oktoberfest inspired dinner tomorrow. "O' zapft is!"
  3. Getting my new elbow pads and tie dye tights in the mail.
  4. An intense workout with Drew... P90X will get you in shape real quickly!
  5. Date night on Friday
  6. Doing laundry so I have clothes that are all fresh and so clean.
  7. Looking for new music so that I don't get bored with my ipod.
  8. RS activity on Thursday.
Seven things I'm doing today:
  1. Showering and using my "Oh so lovely" vegan Coconut Cream Pie soap! :)
  2. Shaving my legs.
  3. Getting ready for class tonight.
  4. Emailing more peeps.
  5. Setting up haircut appts so I cans keep my haircuttin' skills sharp.
  6. Doodling.
  7. Making din din.
Six things I am loving these days:
  1. Have I mentioned roller derby? Lol.
  2. It's almost Fall! Time for cinnamon smells and pretty twinkling leaves.
  3. School.
  4. My lovely husband.  Can I just clone him so that I could have one go to work every day and he could stay home and be with me everyday?
  5. Target... nuff said.
  6. My scissors from Jon... Haircuttin' will never be the same!
Five things I read yesterday:
  1. Wikipedia
  2. Martha Stewart Magazine (Don't Judge)
  3. Renegade- Etsy Craft Fair pamphlet for Christmas
  4. WFTA website
  5. An email from a friend, telling me a little more about herself, that made me laugh because I related so much.
Four things I didn't do yesterday:
  1. Eat a healthy lunch
  2. Finish my Final Draft
  3. Cook dinner.
  4. Do laundry
Three things I don't love about going to my doctor for an annual physical:
  1. They will take eight gallons of blood from my arm and have to poke me/route around four times before they get it right.
  2. Oh the weight issue they always bring up... about how I'm never where my BMI should be. Eff that, cause I am not built to be 100 lbs... just doesn't look right, I've tried.
  3. It takes for.ever.
Two items I don't have but really want yesterday:
  1. New Razor
  2. Well fitted mouth guard
One thing I'm thankful for:
  1. The learned lesson to not overreact and stay calm amongst the storm.

    Do good and care not to whom.

    The end!

No comments:

Post a Comment