6.24.2009

Letter of Complaint

So today I decided to go on a letter writing kick and write up some Complaints... trying to kick the passive aggressive behavior and take some action!

I went to Anthropologie (one of my all time favorite stores ever) in Vegas before we flew back to Philly from vacation. Well... needless to say, I had the worst customer service experience in .... ever! I walked into the store and was immediately confronted by this 4 foot nothing bleached blonde leprechaun who approached me with, "Are you sure you need to be here?"

I was floored! (What you do mean by that?, I thought...) I responded with, "Umm.. yeah I'm supposed to be here." There was an awkward silence. I then asked her with, "So um, do you mind helping with find a particular dress?" (since the store near my house has limited amount of everything). She gave me one scan of my appearance and then said, "Yeah you can look for yourself over there", and pointed to the corner of the store. I was so appalled by her rudeness. I mean, I'm not going to get all dressed up to fly for 6 and a half hours on a small plane. And it wasn't like I was all "Rag-a-Muffin-ish" and didn't shower for 9 weeks!

Long story short, I wrote a nice detailed letter explaining the situation and demanded a response. It was sort of liberating. I'm slightly proud of my productivity today. I highly doubt that anything would come of it but at the same time it's nice to let someone know that there's a blond leprechaun on the loose at the Forum Shops in Vegas that's repelling any and all customers!

No comments:

Post a Comment