"When you possess light within, you see it externally." ~Anais Nin
"In the beginning there was nothing. God said, "Let there be light!" And
there was light. There was still nothing, but you could see it a whole lot
better.~ Ellen DeGeneres
Toast of the Day: Here's to "light" in all of it's many uses.
Whenever I think of light within, and it showing externally... I think of
the most beautiful people I have had the priviledge of meeting in my life.
They are happy people... Simply put. They have things in balance for
the most part- Career, Relationships, Healthy Living, Spiritually in-tune,
live in a peaceful environment, etc... They have light inside and out.
Lot to look up to and a lot to live up to as well...
Food for thought.
"In the beginning there was nothing. God said, "Let there be light!" And
there was light. There was still nothing, but you could see it a whole lot
better.~ Ellen DeGeneres
Toast of the Day: Here's to "light" in all of it's many uses.
Whenever I think of light within, and it showing externally... I think of
the most beautiful people I have had the priviledge of meeting in my life.
They are happy people... Simply put. They have things in balance for
the most part- Career, Relationships, Healthy Living, Spiritually in-tune,
live in a peaceful environment, etc... They have light inside and out.
Lot to look up to and a lot to live up to as well...
Food for thought.

No comments:
Post a Comment