http://mdupass.livejournal.com/
Well I really started the "Couch to 5K" that Maren suggested today. I have many a couple of
attempts but never finished the whole Pod Cast or procrastinated in some way... Oh no! Not
today I say! (Sorry to sound so Dr. Suess-ish) I figured if Maren could totally do this and kick some
serious fat burning butt than I can too. I mean, jeez, I'm in my prime and feel old and super slardy
regardless of what I may look like or appear to other people.
I wasn't totally into the music selection but it did get my butt moving. Poor Dixie started panting
super hard in the middle of the workout.
Well I decided to keep a seperate journal to record my experience as well as Jon's in regards
to our "attempt" to switching to a healthier lifestyle. I really hope that we really keep up the momentum
and really make an honest change or two. I'm not looking to lose "X" amount of lbs as much as
feeling healthy. Big difference. So, we'll see how this works out.

No comments:
Post a Comment