8.03.2009

Proposed!

So Saturday was the girl's night out. I left Drew and Jon to chill out all night
by themselves... Probably to play FIFA Soccer and/or watch soccer on Goltv.

My friend Keisha (Chaplain at work) and I have been meaning to get together
for the longest time and so we were finally able to combine forces!

I had to get my hair "did" since it was severly damaged, so I suggested that we
do something in the evening.

Her wheels were turning and then stated: "Hey it's mah birthday and I have
a coupon for a "mile high ice cream pie" and it's right next to the giant movie
theaters in King of Prussia! Let's do it!"

And so it came to pass that I made my little way over to King of Prussia, maybe
did some light shopping, and purchased two tickets to see "The Proposal".

Keisha and friends met up with me and we laughed our selves silly. I think I
really did have a total ab workout from just this movie. There's just something
so priceless about Ryan Reynalds singing, "It takes two to make a thing go right!"
or Sandra Bulock singing, "From the window to the wall!" I would have to say
that us girls were pleased with our girl's night movie choice!

Of course, after all that laughter and whatnot we just "had" to get some "mile
high ice cream pie"!!

MILE HIGH ICE CREAM PIE
The Champps mega dessert that is big enough to share!
Rich French vanilla, mocha-almond fudge and classic
chocolate ice creams, layered on a chocolate cookie crust
and topped with whipped cream, chocolate sauce,
caramel sauce and toffee pieces.


You should see this ginormous structure that is magically held together by the
same magic that is in OxyClean!

Well we totally took a before picture and an after picture of our "attempt" to
tear this slice up! Needless to say, there was quite a bit left!

Unfortunately all fun things have to end. It was 1:15 in the am and I needed
to go to church in the morning.

The End.

2 comments:

  1. Kaden and I loved the movie too! So much so I just might see it again on the big screen with my girlfriends! We haven't laughed that hard in a long time. I'm jealous about the ice cream. That's my weakness, ya know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you saw The Proposal??!! I sort of want to see it again myself. Yeah I think that the ice cream really tops of a good ol' hilarious movie!!

    ReplyDelete