So I did my Day 2 on Monday!! I took Dixie-Doodle on the leash and we hit the pavement right after
work. I figured I would take my rounds at the townhouse community near our house since it's all
paved (no more running in mosquito infested grass!!).
I did my third 60 second run and I was barely making a sweat... so I upped the energy and really
ran instead of jogged for the next 4 sprints. I really think that I had the hang of it. I think that Dixie
is starting to get used to the routine as well. I just couldn't believe that I was actually running since
I haven't really "ran" in so long. Luckily I have a running buddy, even if she's furry! I think I really
need to take my time with the cool down and really get a good stretch when I'm done since I was
pretty sore the next morning! Plus, I really do work up a sweat by the time I'm done. After my
shower, I picked up my dirty clothes and they were sopping wet!! but.. that's a good thing.
Well, today (Wednesday) is going to be my 3rd day and I'm psyched to see how I feel afterward. I
just hope I keep this up and really make it a good habit for myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment