"Dancin' in September"
Things to remember about September":
It's an Autumn Month!!- One of the most colorful Seasons on the East Coast!!
It's the one thing that I would miss about living on the East Coast if I were to move
back out west.
It's the Month I was married in! Happy Anniversary on the 7th- Year number 2! I luh my partner
in crime!
in crime!
It's Classical Music Month- Check out "The Rach 3" by Rachmaninov-
www.youtube.com/watch?v=LY4kojG0tQk
www.youtube.com/watch?v=LY4kojG0tQk
Read-A-New-Book Month- I need to find something to replace the True Blood books soon!
National Sewing Month- Which is a good thing I purchased my brand new sewing machine!
Fleece blanket, here I come!
National Piano Month- I have a calling in RS as the Pianist, so I get some practice
by default. I should play regardless of my weekly obligation.It's National Organic Harvest Month- visit http://www.ota.com/news/ohmcalendar.html
Happy National Papaya Month!!- http://therecipemom.com/2008/09/01/national-papaya-month/
National Hispanic Heritage Month (Sept 15-Oct 15)- http://www.loc.gov/topics/hispanicheritage/
I do like myself some Frida Kahlo Artwork myself... I mean there's some fascinating about a unibrow.
It's National Mushroom Month- I Heart You Mushrooms! http://housing.k-state.edu/dining/FitCourse/justforfun/09-mushroom.html
It's also Better Breakfast Month- http://www.slashfood.com/2007/09/06/september-is-better-breakfast-month/ In efforts to make healthier choices, I started eating a Fiberliscious Kashi cereal each morning
even though I would SO rather grab the Toaster Streudel.










No comments:
Post a Comment