10.26.2009

Loco, Joy, and Broken Down "Vintage"

So... Things have been a wee bit crazy at my house this past week or so. I started hair school
on the 19th at the Paul Mitchell school up in Ambler which is 10 minutes away! Yay! Since I have
started, I have already learned to do: Fingerwaves, AWESOME Scalp massages, draping, shampooing,
blow-drying, and updo's....



From the Text regarding Scalp Massages


Fingerwaves!! I wanted to create a black and white Silver Screen Starlett!

Looks lik the farmer's wife from this side for some reason!

My first Up-do in class

We had a friendly competition for the most creative Up-do and had the older group judge ours. We had some really innovative stylings from my other classmates! I won two bottles of hair product that I plan on using. It was fun getting a chance to do something crazy! I just don't know how long it will take to pull out all of the bobby pins that went into my Manny's head!!

So, I love school and as much as my feet KILL me at the end of the day, I'm pretty excited with everything that I'm cramming in from 5:30-9:30 each night. Just to think that I'll be cutting hair by the end of January!

Well, other news... Our poor "Vintage" aka the 900 Saab pretty much died today. Jon put in a new battery and it started up as if it were brand new, but it decided that the transmition was going to disentigrate while Jon was driving on the Blue Route. Needless to say, I got a phone call from Jon this morning stating what happened and where a Tow company was in the area. Luckily Jon is safely home with the Saab and Dixie. So, we'll have to figure out what we're going to do with one car and on motorcycle. It looks like we might be getting a newer car sooner than later!!

Well, that is the updates so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment