So Jon and I had a fairly pleasant weekend. I went to go see the New Moon premiere with friends from
school and then Saturday saw it again with Jon since he was all "antsy" to see it. I was somewhat impressed that they had better effects in the movie and the cheesiness level went down a bit. I know quite a few people that are all "anti" Twilight stuff since they don't conform to what the current trends are. To be honest, I wasn't into the whole thing but I finally read the book that Caitlin threatened me to read. I really enjoyed it, and I really enjoy the movies. Simply put. Plus, I did go to the premiere last year which of course "seals the deal" that I would have to follow the movies. I wouldn't drive to NYC every weekend to sneak a peek at Robert Pattinson by any means, I do have a life but I don't think there is anything wrong with reading the books or enjoying the movies. So... whatever. I mean, even Jon read most of the books. Only because we didn't have the Bathroom Reader at the time so... still counts.
After we had some awesome Macaroni Grill on Friday, we decided to go for a little shopping adventure to go find a fedora hat. We started at Men's Warehouse... cause that was logical at the time. We walked in and all we saw were suits! Which is fine, but we walked around the entire store to only find suits, ties, and horrible "casual" apparel. Well, Jon asked if they had any hats at all and the answer was no. The response we received followed with a: I'm not sure where you can find a Fedora.
It was either crappy service or it was too close to 9 pm or maybe both.
So.... Off to Macy's we go!
After trying on multiple hats, big and super small, Jon found a cute little bowler hat!
It was worth the adventure!

The pretty Fall leaves are officially gone.

school and then Saturday saw it again with Jon since he was all "antsy" to see it. I was somewhat impressed that they had better effects in the movie and the cheesiness level went down a bit. I know quite a few people that are all "anti" Twilight stuff since they don't conform to what the current trends are. To be honest, I wasn't into the whole thing but I finally read the book that Caitlin threatened me to read. I really enjoyed it, and I really enjoy the movies. Simply put. Plus, I did go to the premiere last year which of course "seals the deal" that I would have to follow the movies. I wouldn't drive to NYC every weekend to sneak a peek at Robert Pattinson by any means, I do have a life but I don't think there is anything wrong with reading the books or enjoying the movies. So... whatever. I mean, even Jon read most of the books. Only because we didn't have the Bathroom Reader at the time so... still counts.
After we had some awesome Macaroni Grill on Friday, we decided to go for a little shopping adventure to go find a fedora hat. We started at Men's Warehouse... cause that was logical at the time. We walked in and all we saw were suits! Which is fine, but we walked around the entire store to only find suits, ties, and horrible "casual" apparel. Well, Jon asked if they had any hats at all and the answer was no. The response we received followed with a: I'm not sure where you can find a Fedora.
It was either crappy service or it was too close to 9 pm or maybe both.
So.... Off to Macy's we go!
After trying on multiple hats, big and super small, Jon found a cute little bowler hat!
It was worth the adventure!

The pretty Fall leaves are officially gone.

No comments:
Post a Comment