12.01.2009

First o' Decembre

Well, I'm glad to announce that we made it back from IN safely! We were praying the whole time
that we wouldn't have any car issues that would keep us from coming and going. We did get a flat
tire on Black Friday while shopping but luckily Jon came to my rescue and filled it!

I was so glad to see my parents again and to rest. Jon and I have been non-stop for the past few months
and have rarely had a chance to sleep in, let alone spend more than a day or two together as a family.

We were spoiled and had two dinners. One at the Keusch's and one at the parentals. We decided
that since we had turkey with the Keusch's that we would do a prime rib dinner on Saturday. Oh my gosh it was so good. We were the ones that were stuffed! Plus, we decided to play some Partini with couples against each other. Jon and I did pretty well and won for the night!

Needless to say, we were glad to be back home and sleep in our own beds. Dixie was also super tuckered out as well and has been permanently glued to the couch since Sunday night.

Ooooh yeah... not to mention... We got our Christmas stuff out! We have everything in our living room but the actual tree. We'll probably grab a tree as a mini date on Friday. I can't wait to fill up my whole house with the smell of pine and magic!

I guess I should go since the time has come around to get ready for school!

Here's to having a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment