12.10.2009

Bring me the sunset in a cup...

Here's a list... since I love lists.... It's of Chapter titles I would use to write my life story...

1) "It's Alive!"
2) "Goodbye Womb"
3) "The Only Girl"
4) "That's Cute"
5) "It Never Stops Talking"
6) "Meredee's"
7) "I'm not a butt, you're a pig!"
8) "Disappointment and Guilt"
9) "Homeskuled"
10) "Dancing Queen"
11) "Paint by Numbers"
12) "A.D.D."
13) "Unwelcomed Stranger"
14) "No Words For This...Except Dispair"
15) "Witness Protection"
16) "Michiana"
17) "En Pointe"
18) "Over the US and through Las Vegas, to Grandma's House I Go!"
19) "California Dreaming"
20) "Who am I?"
21) "Alone"
22) "Fres-nack"
23) "To the George"
24) "Hurricane Tigers"
25) "Mean Girls and Teenaged Angst"
26) "Sweet Sixteen Surprise"
27) "Birth of Mimi"
28) "Funcie Muncie"
29) "Yorktown... Tigers again."
30) "Skipping the Classes"
31) "Through with School"
32) "First Boyfriend"
33) "The Love Is All Gone"
34) "You Are The One"
35) "For the 1st Time, I'm awake!"
36) "Mono"
37) "Rat Tails and Ninja Turtles"
38) "Street Lamps and Movie Kisses"
39) "The Worst Heartache"
40) "The Walking Hypocrite"
41) "That Was Fast... Autopilot"
42) "It's Over... Back in the Saddle again"
43) "Columbus Here I Go!"
44) "Just Let Me Go"
45) "Page, Christy, Kevin, Cali, and Merck"
46) "Jonathan Mathew Dupass"
47) "Chicago's Where it's At"
48) "What Have I Done?"
49) "The Great Falling Out"
50) "Back with the Rents
51) "Lost it All...Everything"
52) "Commute to NYC"
53) "I love you"
54) "It's Eternal?"
55) "The Great Move"
56) "It's Cancer?"
57) "Lamp Posts and Senior Proms"
58) "Set a Date but Where's the Time?"
59) "I Can Be This Person"
60) "St. George Temple"
61) "Where's the key?"
62) "So... We're Married?"
63) "Las Vegas"
64) "2 New Sisters but I only have 1"
65) "Livin' in the City"
67) "There's more to the story"
68) "Job Hoppin'"
69) "Expecting"
70) "More than a Heartache"
71) "Committed and Responsible"
72) "The First House"
73) "Expecting Again"
74) "Terrible News"
75) "The Job is Lost"
76) "Recession, Recession"
77) "Our Room Mate, Drew"
78) "Back to School, Back to School"
79) "Following Dreams
80) "The Loss"

No comments:

Post a Comment