12.11.2009

Sweet Silver Bells

Well, this month has been crazy so far and it's only the 11th of December! Only 2 weeks til Christmas from today which seems overwhelming. Not to mention the weather is super frigid. The high of today is 30 degrees!! But I'm glad I get to come home and start the snuggle fest with Dixie and Jon.

Well, as you can see from the pics, we had a chance to get our tree up and the decorations. We also had some fun taking super super super cheesy pics for our holidays pics. I was able to grab a cheesy shirt for Jon, light up bulb necklace, santa hat, ridiculous reindeer sweater, red turtleneck, and antlers for like 15 bucks. We just needed the Griswald Christmas lights up and we would be set and ready to go!!

Also, I started cutting hair officially! I know, I know, I should be technically cutting in January but luckily I come in each Saturday to add the hours and experience and Ms. June (teacher) has been working her tail off to get us to learn all 9 cuts by Christmas. I asked Jon to come in as my male model for a men's cut on the 21st so that I can pass that off!

So... at the moment we are in preparation of getting the house ready for my parents, G-money and their little Amelie to come for Christmas. It's going to be a full house but well worth it I hope. Not to mention all of the presents and goodies I have to get together for all of our friends and loved ones. No wonder there's so much food going around during the holidays... need some emotion eating to dim down the stress levels!!

So, even though we're far from family this year, we def have them in our thoughts and prayers! We're super blessed for everything we have been able to get through and for our work, school, and most importantly for our amazingly awesome family this year. In a whole, we're pretty lucky.






Doodle with her little mistletoe... she was begging for kisses and loves


No comments:

Post a Comment