4.21.2010
Being Content...
"Develop the maturity to stop trying to prove something. Learn to be content with what you are."-Marjorie Pay Hinkley
Because we all know that I LOVE making lists... I sat down and wrote what I like/content about myself:
*I'm curvy--Never in my life did I ever have to worry about stuffing anything! lol
*I have "Happy Eyes" (or what Jon calls, Dunnington Eyes) whenever I smile or laugh
*I have the most understanding and loving companion ever
*I'm pocket sized--Never had to worry about ducking from anything!
*Never a dull moment
*Need of creativity
*Ability to adapt to situations and new surroundings
*My wonderful family-adopted and all
*Friendliness to total strangers
*I have super soft skin that even Buffalo Bill would be jealous of
*I'm entertained by the smallest of things
*I love reading more than watching movies
*My love of company
*I'm a romantic
*I have a small number of friends but they are one of a kind and are dear to my heart
*I can find something beautiful in a lot of things
*How happy I am when I'm playing with hair
*My love of music
*The happy high I get when I exercise
*How much I get excited whenever I give gifts
*I am ambitious
*I have a really great relationship with both of my parents and that is a rarity in the world.
*I have the inability to hold grudges
*I have never regretted my mistakes and learn from them
*How I'll choose water with lemon over pop anyday!
*I am not tied to my cell phone... I'm enjoying life and whenever I'm available, I will call or text you back.
*I'm a cuddler... it makes me happy
*I'm open minded
*I can be impulsive
*I love animals-- Especially my Dixie Doodle
*My soft voice--Even when others have a hard time hearing me
*My willingness to work hard
*My twisted sense of humor
*Ability to empathize
*My ability to accomplish whatever I set my mind to
*My ability to surprise myself
*My uninhibited dancing
*My commitment to my other half
*Looking younger than I actually am-- I will reap the benefits when I'm 30!! Wahaha!
*My sweet disposition
*My desire to contribute
*My hopeful nature mixed with a healthy does of cynicism
*My offbeat taste in outfits and hairstyles
*Love of learning
*Ability to sustain relationships even after my gazillionth move
*Lol... I apologize too much and sometimes for what other people have done.
The list goes on and it made my day that I was able to really look inside and see that I do have a lot that
I'm happy with about myself and am content with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment