creek that ribbons alongside the street. She cracks me up whenever we get back to the house and she goes straight into a nap. Taking walks is pretty labor intensive.
Anyways, as much as I'm feeling stressed about our move we are getting a few things done here and there. Jon and I painted the Front door and side door as well as the doorway into the kitchen. It's amazing how a fresh coat of paint can significantly freshen up the place! We're trying our best to make sure everything looks good for when we leave.
In the meantime Jon is working and going to school and I am situating things at the house and going to school until we both leave PA. It's crazy to think how much labor is involved with moving: bending, taping, shifting, lifting, sorting, dumping... the whole nine yards. We're literally doing our spring cleaning on accident.
Anywho, here are my favorite things of the day:
The Word: Gringo (thanks to Drew)
The Song: I heart Radiohead and I do love this song. It makes me happy in the inside.
The Book:
Prints of the Day:


I love this behind the scenes picture of this 50's perfume clerk with her shoes off! It made me smile.
Video of the Day:
This is a beautiful stop motion video. I want her red hair!




No comments:
Post a Comment