4.05.2010

I heart...

I heart Chopin and always will... Especially Nocturne in D Flat Major. I remember listening to my mom  playing Chopin and feeling inspired to take lessons. There is something magical and uplifting about Chopin... No!! I would say nostalgic is the better word. Reminds me of ballet, graceful lines, reading Austin books, and happy thoughts. I love this video and Artur Rubinstein has a beautiful gift as a pianist. His interpretation is truly my favorite! Enjoy!






Speaking of classical music... The Rach 3 is also just gorgeous! It truly is a beautiful piece!


Not to mention, there's nothing more tranquil than listening to the gorgeous Carli Bruni! I love her and her catchy songs!


Her songs have an effect on me... Gives me hope and makes me want to fully enjoy my day!

And other things that I heart...



I LOVE how this picture makes me want to grab my sweetheart for a kiss!

Sophia Loren-- Persian Eye!!

I love love LOVE rosette buns! They are so girly but look so pretty on adults as well!
Pomps! Love 'em!



No comments:

Post a Comment