
Some of my favorite reads while growing up!
(Thanks to my mama, Texas Tina)

I absolutely LOVE the matchmaker style of main character Emma Wood house! Although the character seemed flawed in many fabulous ways, I thought Emma to be dreamily delightful & a kindred spirit in many ways. Not to mention Mr. knightly! well ...
who couldn't love him?!

Harriet The Spy was the inspiration behind a lot of my spying adventures as a 4th Grader.

One of my earliest favourite book characters was Laura in galls wilder of the book & TV series fame: little house on the prairie. I love these pioneer tales, with good ol' clean fun, those one-room schoolhouse antics. i just loved it!

I always wished to be abandoned on an island ... alone. Like the character in Island of the Blue Dolphin.

My favorite 3rd grade read- inspired my pigtailed days.

I dreamt of being one of those wonderful adventurers from Swiss family Robinson
(oh to live in a tree house)
No comments:
Post a Comment