This week will be our 3rd anniversary! I know that I have posted a few mushy posts but I can’t help it, I’m excited. I mean, why not be excited about a happy and triumphant moment?!
For our Anniversary/Labor Day weekend we decided to stay at the brand spanking new Marriott in a king suite, Eat at an exciting Hibachi Steakhouse, Pizza delivered to our room, walk around the breath taking Notre Dame Campus, and tour our beautiful city. It’s amazing how you can live somewhere and not really “See” it! Here’s some pics from our adventure!
For our Anniversary/Labor Day weekend we decided to stay at the brand spanking new Marriott in a king suite, Eat at an exciting Hibachi Steakhouse, Pizza delivered to our room, walk around the breath taking Notre Dame Campus, and tour our beautiful city. It’s amazing how you can live somewhere and not really “See” it! Here’s some pics from our adventure!

Can see the Dome near our house!

Beautiful Dome up close! It was breathtaking!

Reminded me of Sycamore Lane at my grandparent's house in southern Utah!

Long stretch of Green on the Notre Dame campus.

Statue of Christ at the end.

3 years ago, Jon proposed to me at sunset, at a lamp post, on a college campus! Awe!

Jon looking all cute! (Note: He strongly dislikes if I walk behind him, which is why he frequently checks behind him if I'm not next to him. It's cute.)

Stadium! Looks super empty the day after the game!

Close up of my sweetheart!

Meredith Closeup!

Made it to the brand new Marriott on Notre Dame Campus! Smelled new and everything!
We were stoked!

Jon making faces in the elevator. (Note: He can't help but make faces in mirrors. He always ends up giggling as well.)

Wouldn't be the Marriott without a Book of Mormon in the drawer!

Jon checking the pizza menu! Spicy Pizza for us please!

Jon and Meredith!

Jon caught me shrugging at him.

Our sweet room had the view of the entire campus!

Jon looking for keys. Always gives me baby heart attacks when he does that!

Random mural in South Bend.

Another random mural downtown on the side of a super cute art store!

Wouldn't be South Bend without the College Football Hall of Fame!

We followed the Little Debbie truck all the way home!

We made it home and into our pj's! While mom and I made cookies, Jon played the
guitar and took a baby nap!
In the end, we had a fabulous weekend!! Can't wait for our 4th year anniversary, or
even our 30th!
even our 30th!
No comments:
Post a Comment