12.28.2010

Christmas Time Is Here....

Happy Holidays Everyone!!

I hope everyone's Christmas was Merry and Bright. Ours was! I have to say that even though it's getting close to New Year's eve, I'm still basking in the afterglow. One reason why we wanted to move here to Indiana was to be closer to family and this year's holiday season has been so much more enjoyable since we have been able to spend so much more together than if we were still in PA. We feel so blessed and felt like we already got what we wanted for Christmas this year before Christmas day arrived.

Anyways, I leave you with a couple of shots of our Christmas Day. (Because what is a post without pictures??)
The day before Christmas Eve we got a delivery for these beautiful flowers. Turned out they belonged to our neighbors who lived next door. We called them to let them knew we got their flowers (which were two days late) and found out that they were out of town. Our neighbor told us to enjoy them and so we did!



Christmas morning Jon and I made a sweet breakfast casserole for brunch after opening presents! It was super tasty with bacon, cheese, potatoes, junk... but hey, what's the holiday season without junk!?

Max decided to help us make breakfast.

Dad and I cleaned up the kitchen xmas morning which made mom happy.

Present overload!

Pups all ready to help open presents!

My cute new scarf and hat! :)

Jon loves himself some summer sausage on Christmas Day!

Found "the" Travelocity gnome for dad!

Now stop: Paris!

Found Bunnicula for Jon!

Max had a talent for being in almost every picture I took of dad.

Sittin' in the line of fire.

Grandma Twiss gave mom a beautiful necklace from Grandma Frye! She looked beautiful on Sunday with her new necklace and red xmas dress from dad.

Wouldn't be right if I didn't get something star wars for Jon for xmas. Admiral Akbar!

Ipod Touch snitches!

Snowboarding Boots... Hopefully I'll have better luck next time we go boarding.

I was so excited to get some new hair shears from Jon! He did a great job picking out some sharp slizzers! He wouldn't let me cut his hair for the longest time and I finally figured out why! I cut his hair that night and he looked adorable thanks to my awesome new gift.


My parents waited until all of the presents were opened to bring out Jon's main gift from them. We had him close his eyes and revealed the lay-z-boy he wanted for the longest time. Ever since then he has been so happy to have his own little happy place.

Mom was crazy and talented enough to finish my new beautiful headband and scarf. She did a gorgeous job and I'm excited to sport them outside in the snowy weather.

Opening stockings

Wouldn't be right to have a stocking without a sweet little surprise from Santa.

My brother Garrett and myself... I look super gross without makeup but hey who looks ready for the red carpet on Christmas morning?!

Mom's little lap dog, Amelie.

Dad trying out mom's slouchy hat.

Like clockwork, Drew called us right when we finished opening our presents. It was the best part of my Christmas! :)

Jon all snuggled in his chair with my monkey fleece blanket.

Santa came to see me at work. I asked for a white Christmas and that's just what I got!


Talking with Drew!



Jon's big reveal of his chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment