12.30.2010
Top 10 of 2010
We feel so blessed that this past year. We have been given so much! As this year closes, I thought I would name the top 10 Dupass family moments of 2010!
1) Moved from PA to IN
2) Paid off Triumph (Jon's Motorcycle)
3) Paid off Jon's Saab, so now we own two of our three vehicles!! Yay for us!
4) Jon got a job at the new St. Joe Hospital in Mishawaka in Pre/Post Op.
5) I got a job shortly thereafter in the Medical Office Building, (which is attached to the hospital) at Midwest Cardiovascular Specialists and love it!
6) We went out to CA and spent some time with Jon's family and had a blast. With the stress of moving and getting settled in the Midwest we were in dire need of a vacation.
7) Grandma and Grandpa Twiss came out to IN right after their mission and we got to spend time some time with them.
8) Thanksgiving Jon made the tastiest turkey ever! Not to mention, Daniel (our family friend) was able to come and spend the holiday with us.
9) We had a wonderful Christmas Day with our family!! Jon and I made breakfast, we had a wonderful time with my family, and got to talk to Drew. All and all, it was the best ending to our year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment