4.25.2011

Shoes... Let's get 'em!



Oh yes, this whole post is dedicated to shoes...
words cannot describe as to how badly I would like to own these particular shoes.

On a similar note (talking shoes) I did come across a really cool charity called, Soles for Souls and will be gathering up my much loved shoes and dropping them off to a drop box in Granger. I figure whilst I'm creating more room for glorious shoes such as the pair above, I should give my much loved shoes to those that really need them. You should def click here for more info on how you could make a difference by donated your old shoes. If you want to combine with my pile to make one glorious shoe pile full of love, let me know and we'll go change the world one shoe at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment