
So Jon and I were going through our pictures and ran across this one...
Drew, Jon and I were rolling! It's pretty obvious that Garrett was photoshopped in...
Plus, Jon just noticed that his hair is parted as well... even though, I think it's pretty cute.
Too bad the grandparentals are on a mish or else we would take another updated family picture since there's always another grandchild each year and this time around Jon and I would be completely over the wedding hype. I think right after this we went straight to seeing, "Bourne Ultimatum" in St. George before calling it a day. Although for some reason, I can't remember much of the movie. I don't think we could remember our names that day. Plus, I was still super worried about the rental keys fanishing into thin air! We laugh about it today but at the time I was super flippin' out!
No comments:
Post a Comment