5.31.2009


So, I just got my new camera and in light of photography, I finally decided to develop my bridals... We haven't really had a chance to frame any of them but it would be nice to have one of them framed.

Jon and Andrew gave me disapproving looks as I unwrapped my new camera. They firmly believe in having just one digital that "gets the job done". Well, ever since I had a Polish housekeeper steal my manual while nannying, I have been itching to get another one! Pictures, here we come!

Plus, my family is absolutely horrible at taking pictures and I'm determined to make up for it and get as many memories capture prior to Drew leaving for his mission.

Oh yeah, by the way, I have finished my 8th book this week! I need to settle down but I'm on a kick lately. Plus, I have made my 1k mark for Ebay sellings within the past three weeks! Sort of thinking I could make a great part time job of it! I'm pretty sure I have mentioned to Jon my clothes were an investment.

Actually, we were in the spring cleaning mode lately, and decided to declutter a bit. Jon's measly few shirts looks pretty ridiculous against the "Mnt Vernon" composed of my clothes... Although, in my defense, I never get rid of clothes... Like clothes from when I was 14 or 15 yrs. I figure here's no point in keeping clothes for "when I lose 5 more pounds" or keep them for "those certain occasions". I would have to say that it feels good to cash in my mountain for vacation funds! Vegas, here I come!

Here's to a fabulous Sunday! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment