Well, this last weekend, Jon and I decided that we would enjoy the loverly weekend and head in the woods with our friends: Andy, Stacy, and Kale! Even Dixie came!
We went to Hibernia Campgrounds on Saturday night with our freshly new tent and little supplies that we had.
We were super stoked since we haven't, A) Haven't had a chance to hang out with Andy and Stacy in the longest time and... B) We have never been camping since we've been married.
We unfortunately completely forgot to bring some important things... such as: Breakfast for the next morning, lantern, something else besides the pad underneath us so that I don't have a completely backache for the next few days, and of course cooking supplies.
As we finally set up our tent and got everything settled, we had a blast just sitting around our super warm fire on our baby camping chairs. It's always nice enjoying the company of some of the coolest friends here in PA.
Jon really had fun hanging out with Andy and I always enjoy talking to Stacy and... playing with the cutest lil' girl, Kale!
I couldn't even get over the idea that it got down to 40 degrees since I felt pretty toasty warm! We also had an issue with the fact that Dixie is completely black as midnight and as Stealth as a pro Ninja Warrior. She kept dissapearing in the dark and we had to constantly keep tabs with her to make sure that she didn't take a road trip on us. Unfortunately Jon stepped on her little black paws and made us decided to bring some glow sticks for sure.
Well, luckily Jon and I made a trip to REI and grabbed some supplies to make our next camping adventure much more fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment