9.24.2009

Crazy Crazy Crazy!!

So... Life has been crazy in our household lately! I have signed up for the Paul Mitchell school that is
down the road from my work and I'm super psyched!! I have wanted to go for so long but have re-
frained due to the stereotypes and other crap that people keep telling me.... that it's "not respectable job"
or "you're too smart to do that." Needless to say, I'm an artist and I was never meant to be stuck in an office while having my creativity sucked out of me!! No way!! But, luckily, Hair School is not my cop-out for going
to college. I will be going to college Full Time and working on getting my BFA alongside with work in Hospice and Hair school. People can shove the Utah stereotype of: "people going to construction or hair to cop-out from going to college" up their...ummm...an oraface and leave me alone. I know that I'm creative and I finally have realized that I'm much smarter than other people and myself have stated. So, why not do both- Go to school for hair and college!! I mean even with the recession, people still need a good hair cut! And, it's not like I'll be cutting hair out of my basement for the rest of my life. Not happenin'.

Well I would write more but I should go and figure out if I can pay for school... which might be importante.

No comments:

Post a Comment