9.25.2009

Dream High


"Always dream and shoot higher than you know you can do. Don't bother just be
better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself."
~William Faulkner

TOAST of the Day:
Here's to feeling like "a wet seed wild in the hot blind earth." (It's a Faulkner quote).

If you hadn't guessed yet, it's Faulkner's birthday today!! 1897, Nobel Prize-winning novelist and poet.
as well as:
Barbara Walters (Babba Wabba)
and...
On this day in 1676, Greenwich Mean Time became stardard in England and in
1884 for the world.
In case you didn't know.

Speaking of dreams:

I have had the constant internal battle of whether I should turn my current passion (art) into a career and so forth. I never wanted to end up having a job where creativity is on a constant demand and lose my "juice" or
inspiration. I think that I have finally come to the realization that it was meant to be... Career that does utilize my talent.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment