In light of it being October...
here are 8 (Octo) things I love about this month:
1) Plaid... in many forms! Say "Yes" to Plaid!!
2) Pu'nkins!
3) Tights and Boots :)
4) Leaves, Leaves, Leaves!! I LOVE the East Coast Fall Colors!!
5) Crisp Air
6) The RETURN of Hot Chocolate and Chai Teas!
7) Outdoor fires
8) Getting to the season where my husband actually likes to SNUGGLE with me (since it's cold and I'm
a "human furnace" and unfortunately I'm "too hot" to snuggle with in the summers.)
here are 8 (Octo) things I love about this month:
1) Plaid... in many forms! Say "Yes" to Plaid!!
2) Pu'nkins!
3) Tights and Boots :)
4) Leaves, Leaves, Leaves!! I LOVE the East Coast Fall Colors!!
5) Crisp Air
6) The RETURN of Hot Chocolate and Chai Teas!
7) Outdoor fires
8) Getting to the season where my husband actually likes to SNUGGLE with me (since it's cold and I'm
a "human furnace" and unfortunately I'm "too hot" to snuggle with in the summers.)



and of course... snugglin'

No comments:
Post a Comment