1) Little Green Army Men equals a recipe for disaster if left on the floor.
2) I HEART Greek Salads. I crave them.
3) I need to stop resurrecting my dying vacuum and just suck it up and get
a new one.
4) I don't think I like the television. It sucks my inspiration and creativity. It has a way of making me feel like I'm wasting my life away.
5) Tuna Salads are made of dreams and rainbows.
6) Doesn't matter how old you get, bodily functions and noises are funny.
7) I think I should revive the habit of journaling.... hand written.
8) Mmmkay so Red Onion is NOT an All-Purpose Onion. True Story.
9) It's not long til Christmas. I may or may not be counting.
10) I always forget how much I needed to listen to General Conference until I take the time to listen to the session.
12) Weekends give me a perfect excuse to bake some goodies!!
13) I'm craving pun'kin muffins
14) I need to really honestly work on building up my art portfolio. Like Pronto.
15) Classes start next week!!
No comments:
Post a Comment