Well... Happy Anniversaire! I can scream Bingo at the top of my lungs! I won I won I won!
I would would have never have guessed that I would have been one of the millions that had the lucky hand of claiming you all to myself!
I am the lucky one...
The lucky one to have you invest time in me.
To be held by you each morning and evening.
To giggling over sharing the same thoughts since we're telephathic towards each other.
To be called your wife, your sweetheart, companion, and bride by you.
To picture the future, and have each slide be filled with me and you in sight.
To be accepted by you with both my halo and skeletor lurking behind me.
With all of these things.
I was the lucky one who had the lucky draw. Me.
My body truly is too small to contain all of the sincere joy and gratitude I have... for you.
Happy Two Years. I love and am in love with.... you.
I would would have never have guessed that I would have been one of the millions that had the lucky hand of claiming you all to myself!
I am the lucky one...
The lucky one to have you invest time in me.
To be held by you each morning and evening.
To giggling over sharing the same thoughts since we're telephathic towards each other.
To be called your wife, your sweetheart, companion, and bride by you.
To picture the future, and have each slide be filled with me and you in sight.
To be accepted by you with both my halo and skeletor lurking behind me.
With all of these things.
I was the lucky one who had the lucky draw. Me.
My body truly is too small to contain all of the sincere joy and gratitude I have... for you.
Happy Two Years. I love and am in love with.... you.
No comments:
Post a Comment