
I think some family boundaries need to be set in place... like pronto!!

Umm... So Blue is the new Green huh???

Um... I just don't have much words for this type of protection.

I never knew that it was really E=MC3.

Wow this one is a winner!! Explain hard water-ice... smart one!

Wouldn't baseball be so much more interesting when the balls are replaced
with basketballs?? Talk about a mean curveball!!

This just plain doesn't look right me... at all!

And this doesn't look right either. I'm pretty sure this is a little mature for it's targeted
audience... yeah, I don't think the new craze for 5 yrs is pole dancing.

So... Stairs or Elevator... Exercise or Sardines?

I'm sorry but I just don't imagine this being a good idea....
"Kids get in the car! Mommy's gotta hangover and need some mo' SoCo!"
"But mom! We still need to go get some college rule paper and colored pencils
for school!"
"Hey, there be that store I need!... Well, what do ya know!...
School supplies and my SoCo. It's a sign Chil'en they have everything here!"
"We see the sign mama."
No comments:
Post a Comment