5.17.2010

Here, There, All Over the Place...





Capturing the gorgeous sky while driving around Wayne, PA


Jon went old school and showed me an awesome parted "do"!


Valley Forge


Gorgeous church on the way to Valley Forge










The greenest knoll in miles


I found a deer! It was eerily quiet in the area.


It's amazing how you almost can't tell that time has continued with these preserved homes.











The light was pouring into my room and I tried to capture it...





Jon's expression from his B-day present from my grandma.


We shared our laughter over the whole ordeal.


My dad's sweet new pointy toed boots from Andrew... I was jealous, I wanted sweet boots like that!!


I played around with sweet dress up hats at Michael's


Max was looking pretty emo since I wasn't sharing my piece of toast.


We quickly made up and shared a hug instead


I helped my parents with getting rid of the poor Volvo. RIP Volvo, you'll be missed in my life. We shared some good times you and I!


Amelie taught Max how to perch on top of the couch... I thought it was super cute!!


I helped paint mom's kitchen for her!! I think the yellow makes the wood cabinets look great!


Of course, we had to add come quelque chose quelque chose!!


Some snapshots from driving around Philly





One of the churches nearby





Love how all of the churches around here sport red doors.


Couldn't be Philly without a cheesesteak or Hoagie house nearby!


Thought the mural of a "bridge" looked great from 76


We found Dixie's bandana while we were packing up today! She looks so pretty and lovable!

So this week is our last week here in PA.... Jon had his last day of school (work) on Friday. I drove the Benz out to my parents last week and took care of some much needed business and flew back to help Jon pack up the rest of the house. I'm just ready to be moved at this point but am excited anyway. Tomorrow morning we're leaving super early and are headed for D.C. for one last temple trip before moving. I'm excited to do some names for the family while we have the ability to. There's a lot to be grateful for and a lot to be proud of for our little family. We'll keep everyone posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment