6.01.2010

Longboarding down the hill... always a great idea.

So seeing as my husband, Jon and my dad, Dave grew up skateboarding... It would only be super appropriate to spend the evening longboarding. They both carved down the big hill in our neighborhood like pro's, talking about the comparisons of snowboarding and skateboarding. It was kind of cute. Then they suggested that I join in and try it out myself. Needless to say, I wasn't used to longboarding but was excited to not kill myself in the process. I just hope I can get used to it enough to make it up the "big hill" with the "big kids." Either way, I'm pretty certain we will all be carving down the hill multiple times this summer until one of us ends up at my dad's work.


Jon and dad went down the hill together... Note: Dad was on a skateboard and Jon on the longboard. I guess you can say that dad pretty much got smoked by Jon on their run down the hill.
Jon going back up the hill.

Jon flying past us.


And me slowly weaving alongside the gutter :)

No comments:

Post a Comment