So here's some random snapshots from the past week or two.

I was caught giving my mom's Bichon the "Fish Eye"... Funny thing is, it didn't bother her one bit.

Everyone just chilling out from eating dinner... Note: Max (parents half malimut, half yellow lab mix) is perched on top of the couch.

Garrett, pretty much on the computer all day, everyday... It's what he do! You can just count no him making a bee line for that thing first thing in the morning (with or without pants).

After our move, it was def time to cut Jon's pretty curly locks of hair. I stopped midway to take a picture. It sort of reminded me of a high top fade cut until I cleaned it up after the picture was taken.

On the way to Michigan, we spotted the sweetest mullet on the block! This dude had to have been in his late 50's with an old skool cd-player attached to the other side of his belt! He was my inspiration of the day for sure!

For our first day after the jump, we headed to a local mini golf place!

We both looked happy here... we were tied at the time as well.

Then, Jon landed the hole in one and it was a done deal that he was totally beating me. I was ok with it all since I was just happy to hang out with my cute date!

And then, we get to the religous pictures. I can tell you that we are def living in God's country now. We spotted this sweet car next to us at Famous Dave's.

Then there's "Christ The King School" that's on the way to Michigan... I'm sure there's lots of prayers before any tests are taken and games played (more than the usual).

And let's not forget the sweet decals we have spotted at numerous stop lights.... I can def tell that we are no longer on the East Coast again and back in the Midwest.
I was just telling Jon the other day that, either we are really losing weight at an awesome pace or... people here for the most part aren't afraid of eating at all. It feels great to say that I'm (for the most part) vegetarian and not get that "but you're still big" look that I've gotten before. Luckily, Jon and I are on a journey to being healthy together and with our drastic change in diet and my couch to 5K/gym 6x's a week plan, we're really starting to feel good! Luckily, I have my dad to go with me to the gym and help me with the weight training... Let me tell you, my arse was burning for a good 42 hours after the first workout. It's really bad when you have to take a bath to try and lessen the soreness. I was quickly reminded of my ballet dancin' days when I would dance for 8 hours a day at my Aunt Michelle's dance studio in St. George and would need my grandma to get me out of the car at the end of the day!! I'm not doing ballet anymore but this whole workout thing during the week is just as intense (and yes, ballet is a super intense workout. Don't let the graceful lines and tights fool you)! My goal is to totally run a 5k by the end of this summer and it will be happening I assure you.
I was caught giving my mom's Bichon the "Fish Eye"... Funny thing is, it didn't bother her one bit.
Everyone just chilling out from eating dinner... Note: Max (parents half malimut, half yellow lab mix) is perched on top of the couch.
Garrett, pretty much on the computer all day, everyday... It's what he do! You can just count no him making a bee line for that thing first thing in the morning (with or without pants).
After our move, it was def time to cut Jon's pretty curly locks of hair. I stopped midway to take a picture. It sort of reminded me of a high top fade cut until I cleaned it up after the picture was taken.
On the way to Michigan, we spotted the sweetest mullet on the block! This dude had to have been in his late 50's with an old skool cd-player attached to the other side of his belt! He was my inspiration of the day for sure!
For our first day after the jump, we headed to a local mini golf place!
We both looked happy here... we were tied at the time as well.
Then, Jon landed the hole in one and it was a done deal that he was totally beating me. I was ok with it all since I was just happy to hang out with my cute date!
And then, we get to the religous pictures. I can tell you that we are def living in God's country now. We spotted this sweet car next to us at Famous Dave's.
Then there's "Christ The King School" that's on the way to Michigan... I'm sure there's lots of prayers before any tests are taken and games played (more than the usual).
And let's not forget the sweet decals we have spotted at numerous stop lights.... I can def tell that we are no longer on the East Coast again and back in the Midwest.
I was just telling Jon the other day that, either we are really losing weight at an awesome pace or... people here for the most part aren't afraid of eating at all. It feels great to say that I'm (for the most part) vegetarian and not get that "but you're still big" look that I've gotten before. Luckily, Jon and I are on a journey to being healthy together and with our drastic change in diet and my couch to 5K/gym 6x's a week plan, we're really starting to feel good! Luckily, I have my dad to go with me to the gym and help me with the weight training... Let me tell you, my arse was burning for a good 42 hours after the first workout. It's really bad when you have to take a bath to try and lessen the soreness. I was quickly reminded of my ballet dancin' days when I would dance for 8 hours a day at my Aunt Michelle's dance studio in St. George and would need my grandma to get me out of the car at the end of the day!! I'm not doing ballet anymore but this whole workout thing during the week is just as intense (and yes, ballet is a super intense workout. Don't let the graceful lines and tights fool you)! My goal is to totally run a 5k by the end of this summer and it will be happening I assure you.
No comments:
Post a Comment