So this week has been full of packing, sort, cleaning, and other fun adventures...
Here's some random pictures of our recent adventures.

Amazing what you'll find behind a medicine cabinet.

I love vintage vanities... I will miss

Our gorgeous wedding quilt. Best wedding present ever!



Doodle getting all pumped for a walk

Jon painted the mailbox with blue flames and all.


Found some beautiful tulips among the weeds.
Here's some random pictures of our recent adventures.

Amazing what you'll find behind a medicine cabinet.

I love vintage vanities... I will miss

Our gorgeous wedding quilt. Best wedding present ever!



Doodle getting all pumped for a walk

Jon painted the mailbox with blue flames and all.


Found some beautiful tulips among the weeds.


Excited that the flowers are out before we moved!


We found a mommy and a daddy duck waddling along the creek bank.

Taking Dixie on a walk! She was so happy!

She loves her pillows.

She loves to be held even more!

We decided to make kick-A veggie tacos in honor of Cinco de Mayo!! We even added some spicy Jalepeno
Salsa Verde for some kick.

So, I ate everything on my plate and was completely satisfied. I think I really enjoyed celebrating
this holiday!

Jon made the world's biggest veggie taco!

We decided to bust out my tattoo art kit and draw tattoos on each other for our date night! I think we
had too much fun. Jon drew a bunny on my arm since I have the world's softest skin.

Jon wanted a turtle on his arm. I didn't want to compete with his other tattoos (real ones).

I drew sideburns on the turtle to make it look like Jon!

Nothing is more fierce than tear drops son!! I'm street!

Oh yeah, Meredith... It's hardcore! I have to say that it really does look good on the knuckles!

Jon and I laughed until we cried with all of my ghetto tats. I think we both agreed that I would look ridiculous if they were for realsy. We still had so much fun regardless. I think we should keep our date nights creative. It makes life much more interesting.

Lol. Jon "Trust Falled" the carpet. Needless to say, the carpet held him up!
Don't know what Trust Fall is?? Well, here's a video for entertainment:
Happy Cinco De Mayo Everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment