6.25.2010

Magical Disneyland: Day 2 (Beach)

June 28, 2010




So for Day 2 we decided to head over to the Beach since Jaxten hasn't been before! We snagged our suits, resort towels (so fresh and so clean), and sunscreen and headed over first thing (which really means around 11 a.m.) to the nearest (cleanest) beach. Right after we got to the beach, the wind was a little nippy and the clouds were still in the sky. Luckily it didn't take long for it to warm up and be sunny again! Jess and I headed over to the snack stand after a few minutes after setting up camp since we didn't grab lunch yet. The boys stayed and played in the waves while we headed over to the snack shack and ordered up some grub for ourselves and to share. While I was waiting for my fish taco, there was this overly tan dude in red Lifeguard trunks hovering over the trash can. While he was talking to himself, he was eating food that was being thrown away by local beach patrons. It was super hard not to stare at him since he made his way towards us. Luckily we bailed before Jess threw up on account of the loony "tape worm"/red trunks guy. It was a great story anyway. I was feeling a little under the weather but regardless, we all played in the waves until we were tuckered out! Good thing we grabbed Weiner schnitzel on the way back to the hotel before heading back to the park.
Found a sweet Vans store on the way.

Entrance to the beach

Huntington Beach after the clouds miraculously went away.


Jess and I right after we set up camp at the beach.

Jaxten

We were stoked to find some grub since we were starving!

Crazy dude.... Found some chili cheese dog in the trash.

Our reaction to the crazy guy that was eating up all the food from the trash cans.

Jon and Jax hit the waves!

Matt and Cody buried Jax alive for the 1st time!

Jaxten and I--After he was buried alive.

One last dip in the waves before heading out.

Jess and I

Jon getting all dry with his towel.

Snuggled in--Sand and all.

Packed up and ready to head back from a good hour or two at the beach!

Jaxten and I for a big hug before heading back to the Resort/Disneyland

No comments:

Post a Comment