So, as a tribute to all things handmade, I decided to head to Chicago and check out the Etsy Renegade Craft Fair in Wicker Park as well as IKEA for much needed nick knacks. I came home super tired but completely stoked with my boost of creative vibes and fabulous finds! I was able to get my Christmas shopping a big boost! Check out pics below from our trip!

Someone's poor Coug went through some rough times!

I may or may not of laughed pretty hard at their "attempt" of doing cheap body work

My dream room at IKEA... Will happen one day!

Trying to navigate my way through horrible Chicago traffic.

Cheese!

Beautiful Chicago Skyline! Dear Chicago, I heart you!

Made it to the fair!

I guess I was seizing when taking this picture!

Love notes!
Better picture of the Info Kiosk!

Loved the pearl necklaces!

Found some fabulous illustrations!

Some more cute little do-dads!

Crazy faces!
In the end, we were excited to find some great finds, meet old friends, eat some delicious Mexican food and everything else in between. We are totally planning on going again in December for the Christmas Fair! Friends are welcome to join come December 4th and 5th, I will be there! I may even have my own booth, who knows!
No comments:
Post a Comment