"Funny that a pair of really nice shoes makes us feel good in our heas- at the extreme opposite end of our bodies."-Levende Water

So I just eyed myself some GORGEOUS shoes that one of the applicants at
work wore... I about died. I usually try to contain myself when it concerns
shoes but oh-em-gee... I wanted those shoes!!

Too bad they are Manolo Blahniks and there's no way in "all that's holy", that I
would be able to obtain a pair like these! but...
Anywho... so in the name of gorgeous shoes, I have decided that in the
world of "Meredith", it should be SHOE APPRECIATION DAY!!
True story.
Too bad I decided that I didn't feel like wear any heels to boost up the height
I should have been born with and opted for some ugly sad round toed flats
that would be cute if I were back in the 5th grade... sad but true. So I'll have
to sport some when I get home to start the celebration!

Anyways, Happy "Shoe's are amazing and make me feel happy inside" Day!

So.... Toast: Here's to the rare pair of shoes that is both comfortable and stylish!!

"Is it time to go home yet? I keep clicking these damn shoes, but nothing happens."~Robin Hecht

So I just eyed myself some GORGEOUS shoes that one of the applicants at
work wore... I about died. I usually try to contain myself when it concerns
shoes but oh-em-gee... I wanted those shoes!!

Too bad they are Manolo Blahniks and there's no way in "all that's holy", that I
would be able to obtain a pair like these! but...
Anywho... so in the name of gorgeous shoes, I have decided that in the
world of "Meredith", it should be SHOE APPRECIATION DAY!!
True story.
Too bad I decided that I didn't feel like wear any heels to boost up the height
I should have been born with and opted for some ugly sad round toed flats
that would be cute if I were back in the 5th grade... sad but true. So I'll have
to sport some when I get home to start the celebration!

Anyways, Happy "Shoe's are amazing and make me feel happy inside" Day!

So.... Toast: Here's to the rare pair of shoes that is both comfortable and stylish!!

"Is it time to go home yet? I keep clicking these damn shoes, but nothing happens."~Robin Hecht
No comments:
Post a Comment