So... seeing as I have been kickin' butt in selling my clothes on Ebay, I decided
to use some of my earnings to get myself a brand new Singer "Inspiration" sewing
machine with is lovingly endorsed by Martha Stewart herself.
I spent a good 5 minutes looking at the same machine and decided that since
it's the only one I wanted for that particular price range, that I will buy it and
take it home!!

I hurried home, opened up the box all Christmas style, and got it all set up
and ready to go!!
Once everything was set up, I was off to hem myself some pants that I haven't
been able to hem up since I purchased them (since June!!)... Everything went like
a breeze!! Even Jon played around with the different stitches and made himself
an armband.
I'm super excited to finally get to my sewing projects that I have had on hold
due to retarded/broken sewing machines!!!
Happy early birthday present to me!! :)
to use some of my earnings to get myself a brand new Singer "Inspiration" sewing
machine with is lovingly endorsed by Martha Stewart herself.
I spent a good 5 minutes looking at the same machine and decided that since
it's the only one I wanted for that particular price range, that I will buy it and
take it home!!

I hurried home, opened up the box all Christmas style, and got it all set up
and ready to go!!
Once everything was set up, I was off to hem myself some pants that I haven't
been able to hem up since I purchased them (since June!!)... Everything went like
a breeze!! Even Jon played around with the different stitches and made himself
an armband.
I'm super excited to finally get to my sewing projects that I have had on hold
due to retarded/broken sewing machines!!!
Happy early birthday present to me!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment