"No, it's not the same."
"I've had it with staplers."
"I never say, I love you whenever it frequents my mind. I'm afraid that it would lose it's
meaning if I said it all the time. But I hope you never forget that I do love you."
"I haven't been to Anthropologie in forever, maybe that's why i've been so stressed."
"Red-Violet. I think you're my favorite haircolor of the month!"
"$100 for a one way... I think I'll have to."
"I wish i didn't have to steal tissue paper."
"Poor Doodle. Scarfed up the wet food like it was nothing."
"Starting to feel light!!"
"I think I'm addicted to Amy's foods"
"Jersey Shore"
"Lined Cuba Heeled Tights! I love!"
"I can't wait til Feb, I can't wait til Feb!! I'm going to win big people! I hope i get to stay an extra day!"
"When can I get the Finals test over with!!"
"I need to motivate myself to fold clothes. ugh."
No comments:
Post a Comment