Anyways, lately I have been rounding up the last bit of bags for school that I can so that I can get my ticket and flight situated for the Paul M. hair show in Vegas this Feb. I'm so excited and antsy. A whole week of workshops, give aways, performances, free hotel suite, food, and parties. Good thing I'll have a chaperone from my school so that I'm not all by myself. It's not fun experiencing all sorts of fun by yourself!
Also, last Monday I started eating a little (lot) differently than I normally do. I quit eating meat all together. I wanted to do this the right way as opposed to attempts in the past to "just lose weight." I have been surprised as to how much lighter I feel now compared to before. I feel a lot healthier in just 7 days which is nice and I have also lost some weight which is a bonus. I told Jon that I wanted to feel healthier which is more important than just weight loss. If I wanted to just lose weight, I could always live on the apples and popcorn diet each day but my nails and hair would fall out from lack of nutrience. I feel happier when I put thought and love into what goes into my body each day. Not to mention that it helps that Jon has been super supportive as well. We had the best Meatloaf in the world with faux meat! I really loved the sauce and Jon made it!! He did such a great job! I am lucky that we both like to cook. He is so talented in the kitchen, sometimes I wonder why he doesn't get into the culinary industry!!
Well, cheers to many victories this week! I hope that our family missionaries are safe and well inspired and we are always grateful for our close family and friends which we love dearly. I know that we constantly feel grateful for the abundance of blessings!!
Love,
Meredith

No comments:
Post a Comment