
Well, I have been keeping myself busy lately. In the midst of interviews, birthday/anniversary plans, and cooking schedules, I decided to put myself to work! I started up an Etsy store (Love Etsy) and started to list my artwork and a vintage dress. I even set up a Twitter and Fan page… (I think I may take a break… for a day or two). I am excited to share some of my humor and talent with people… Even though you never know if others really “get” what the message or idea is. It’s scary to put yourself and your work out there instead of keeping it hidden since it’s more comfortable that way. Well, I love what I do and thus regardless of negative comments being made, I am proud of myself and the project (s) I have started… I think that mustering up the courage to do something you never thought possible and feeling more alive in one moment than you’ve ever felt in a lifetime is something adventurous and fierce!
I think the real thrill of it all is pushing your limits and learning the freeing lesson that there is nothing you’re incapable of doing my friends!
Note to self:
*Be Fearless!
*Start adventure fund w/ $100 (just in case I want to finally use my passport!)
*Do one thing that scares me, i.e.: walking down the stairs at night w/ lights offor anything in the dark, etc)
*Try rock climbing
*Risk failure
*Ride Top Thrill Dragster at Cedar Point in Ohio
*Eat fire
*Use a kayak somewhere
*Be the hero of my own life story
Here are the links:
Store, Mimi Galore’s Fabulous Store: http://www.etsy.com/shop/mdupass1
Facebook Fan Page: http://www.facebook.com/meredith.dunningtondupass#!/pages/Mimi-Galores-Fabulous-Store/119630274756125
Twitter: http://twitter.com/mimigalorestore
I think the real thrill of it all is pushing your limits and learning the freeing lesson that there is nothing you’re incapable of doing my friends!
Note to self:
*Be Fearless!
*Start adventure fund w/ $100 (just in case I want to finally use my passport!)
*Do one thing that scares me, i.e.: walking down the stairs at night w/ lights off
*Try rock climbing
*Risk failure
*Ride Top Thrill Dragster at Cedar Point in Ohio
*Eat fire
*Use a kayak somewhere
*Be the hero of my own life story
Here are the links:
Store, Mimi Galore’s Fabulous Store: http://www.etsy.com/shop/mdupass1
Facebook Fan Page: http://www.facebook.com/meredith.dunningtondupass#!/pages/Mimi-Galores-Fabulous-Store/119630274756125
Twitter: http://twitter.com/mimigalorestore

No comments:
Post a Comment